Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including coil fitting, implant insertion/removal and emergency contraception.
- Child health surveillance
- Child immunisations - usually Monday afternoons.
- Dressings & wound care
- Ear syringing
- Maternity services - antenatal appointments are available during normal surgery hours
- Minor surgery - some doctors perform procedures including injections and excisions.
- NHS Health Checks - patients aged between 40 and 74 years (who do not have certain conditions) will be invited every 5 years for a free NHS Health Check with our Healthcare Assistant.
- Suture removal
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
We are sorry but we do not hold a contract to provide Smoking cessation services from April 2018 therefore encourage patients to contact SmokeFreeLifeOxfordshire https://www.smokefreelifeoxfordshire.co.uk/
Please note that we are not a specialist addictions service and do not prescribe methadone.
Patients with concerns about their drug or alcohol use can contact the LASARS service directly by calling 01865 403261. Further information on the Oxfordshire Drug and Alcohol Team services can be found at http://www.oxfordshiredaat.org